Vitamin-C (PureWay-C), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
ADVANCED VITAMIN C - 1000mg
ADVANCED VITAMIN C - 1000mg
PureWay-C® is a proprietary, scientifically researched form of vitamin C. It is different than other forms of vitamin C because it includes naturally derived lipid metabolites of lipid triglycerides and citrus bioflavonoids to enhance the uptake, distribution, and release kinetics of ascorbic acid. Citrus bioflavonoids protect the vitamin C from oxidizers and contribute to the antioxidant capability of PureWay-C®.
Supporting Research for PureWay C:
- Research conducted at Adelphi University (New York), compared cellular uptake of several forms of vitamin C and found that two hours after treatment with the vitamin, human T-lymphocyte treated with PureWay-C® contained higher vitamin C level than any other treatment group evaluated (1)
- The University of Miami School of Medicine researchers also determined that the level of C-reactive protein (marker of systemic inflammation in the body) and oxidized low-density lipoprotein (LDL) decreased when healthy volunteers took PureWay-C®. Researchers found that 24 hours after intake of PureWay-CTM the serum level of C-reactive protein decreased 15.6% and oxidized LDL dropped 8.4%. Oxidized LDL is associated with increased
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, and skin
Take 1-3 capsules daily with a small glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended stated daily intake.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Reseal pouch after use. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. If you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medication, please consult with your doctor before taking this product. More than 1000mg of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
We charge a flat fee of £5.00 deliver for orders under £100, anything over that postage is free. If you live in Jersey, you can opt for "click and collect" where once your order has been processed you can collect from our clinic in St. Brelade.